Electrical wiring is the most important part of you home eletrics. It’s what keeps electricity flowing to your appliances, powerpoints, lighting and fans. However, it takes years of experience and countless hours of study to master, because like any electrical work, electrical wiring is can be extremely dangerous. Luckily for you, our Super Electricians here at Electrician to the rescue have all of the qualifications and electrical experience needed to tackle any wiring problem, big or small.
All of our electricians are professional specialists in wiring of all kinds, whether it be appliance wiring, electrical wiring connection or electrical service wiring. Our weekly training workshops mean that every one of our technicians has the most up to date knowledge and skills in safety and best practises to ensure your wiring stays safe and lasts.
Sydney’s Wiring Specialists
When the good people of Sydney are in need of a wiring specialist, they call Electrician to the Rescue. Here are just a few of the reasons why:
- We are fully licensed, qualified and experienced – every one of our electricians has had years of training and experience in electrical repairs, maintenance and installations, and our weekly training program ensures that they have the up to the minute skills and knowledge to fix your problem there and then
- We use technician tracking so we’re always on time – knowing exactly where our electricians are means that we are always able to find your nearest technician and dispatch them right away, so we can guarantee on time service
- We provide same day repairs – every Electrician to the Rescue electrician arrives in a fully stocked van which holds all of the parts and equipment needed to fix your electrical problem on the spot
- We charge by the job, not by the hour and provide on the spot quotes – when we arrive, we give you a fixed quote on the spot, so the price we quote then is the price you will pay. You won’t have to worry about any nasty surprises when your final bill arrives.
- We have electricians ready to rescue you 24 hours a day 365 days a year – no matter what time of the night or day, we always have electricians ready to respond to your call
- We keep you informed from start to finish – your electrician will explain the problem, what has caused it, and the most efficient way to solve it. We always ensure that you are kept up to date with the progress of your job, and you invoice will detail exactly what electrical work was done