How can you be sure you are hiring the best electrician for your needs – whether it’s for your own property or a property you manage, this is an important aspect that you need to get right first time to avoid inconvenience and high costs. There are a few things you need to consider to help you determine if you are getting the quality of service you need. This is a great checklist to use when hiring new electricians Sydney – or even if you have already hired an electrician – to see if you are getting good value for money.
- Is your electrician easy to contact? They should be available at least during business hours, but it is much better if they are available 24/7 like Electrician To The Rescue are.
- If you need an emergency electrician Sydney are they able to handle problems straight away? From simple jobs to large jobs it helps if your electricians Sydney are able to respond to your call day or night and fix the issue as soon as possible, even at 1am on a Sunday.
- Does your electrician quote prices before taking on a job? If you need something installed your electricians Sydney should be able to quote you an upfront price especially if it is for a simple installation – rewiring, or installing a new power point or light fixture.
- You should be able to trust that your electrician is giving you accurate estimates and charging you a fair price.
- The electrician you hire should always act in a professional manner with your tenants. Even though they are not paying the bill, who you hire to complete electrical work reflects on your ability as a building manager. The tradesman should be friendly and polite and should know how to deal with a tenant, offering relevant information in a timely manner.
- Your electrician should communicate well with you, he should check the job they have completed is done, clean up after himself and let both you and tenant know when the job is finished.
- You need to be receiving accurate bills, paper work should be smooth and simple and the bill should outline what the work was for and what work was carried out – when and where.
If your electrician charges fair rates and gets the job done right and on time – he’s a keeper! Call us today on 1800 893 218 or click here to book your job online!