At Electrician to the Rescue, we’re so sure that we are the very best Electricians in Sydney, we back all of our work with a 100% lifetime guarantee!
For years we have lived by the principle “if a job’s worth doing, it’s worth doing well”, so when we fix your electrical problem, we fix it once and for all. Unlike some Sydney electricians, we take great pride in our work and complete every job to the very highest standard to keep your home electrics reliable, durable and efficient.
You can be sure that if you have used us to fix an electrical problem, in your home, it is fixed for life. We are so confident in our level of electrical service, that if the same problem returns because of workmanship, we will come back and fix it completely free of charge. No terms or conditions, just good honest electricians.
YOUR ELECTRICIAN TO THE RESCUE
And it’s just a lifetime workmanship guarantee, there are many, many more reasons to choose us for your electrical needs:
- We are fully licensed, qualified and experienced – all of our electricians have years of experience and are fully licensed in electrical repairs and maintenance. Not only that, but we also give our Super-Electricians weekly training to keep their skills and knowledge up to date and ready for anything
- We use technician tracking so we’re always on time – we can pinpoint our electricians using GPS which means we can always find your local electrician and get them to you straight away
- We provide same day repairs – your Electrician to the Rescue will arrive in a fully stocked van with all of the parts and equipment needed to fix your electrical there and then
- We charge by the job, not by the hour and provide on the spot quotes – we give you a written, fixed price quote on the spot, and we stick to that price so you can be sure that there will be no surprises with the final bill.
- We have electricians ready to rescue you 24 hours a day 365 days a year – we are ready for your call 24/7 with on call emergency electricians
- We keep you informed – your electrician will explain the cause of your problem and how they will fix it for you. Whilst the work is being done, you can rest assured that you will be kept up to date with the progress of our work, and your invoice will explain exactly what electrical work was done