Creative lighting tips
Today the team of electricians in Sydney from Electrician To The Rescue want to share some tips for lighting your home. If you are renovating or building many people still opt to use down lights – they are easy for the electricians in Sydney from Electrician To The Rescue to install and they are cheap to buy. If you really want to make more of an impact in your room, consider these creative lighting ideas.
- PENDANTS – pendant lights are unique, pretty, dainty and artistic. Try tree trunk style pendants above the dining table, or there are some great geometric shapes if you want a more retro look
- TRACK LIGHTING – Track lights are another way to add some WOW to the room. Strung from the ceiling track lighting attracts the eye – down lights never will – hidden up in the ceiling where no one sees them. Track lighting can add an artistic angle to any space. You need to keep it all quite simple though use several lights on the one track to shine light into different areas of the room. Track lighting isn’t just for the lounge room or kitchen they work really well in bedrooms too!
- CHANDELIERS – these are another ceiling light you can use to make a bold or a subtle statement – it all depends on your ideas and needs for the room.
- TABLE LAMPS – you won’t need the electricians in Sydney from Electrician To The Rescue to install these – unless you need an extra power point. People don’t take much notice of table lamps which is a shame as lamps can have a big impact in a room. There are some amazing table lamps out there that have twists and curves or look like they have melted into the table
- FLOOR LAMPS – just like table lamps, floor lamps allow you to put your own *stamp* on the space. A floor lamp doesn’t HAVE to fit in with the rest of your decor either.