If you ever are in need of emergency electrical services in Bexley or the surrounding areas, Electrician To The Rescue is the one company who will come to your rescue any time you need us. We literally handle it all and have 30 years of experience in:
- Wiring and all Rewiring jobs
- Powerpoint installation, maintenance and repair
- Switchboard installations, maintenance and repair
- Electrical hot water installation, maintenance and repair
- All other electrical fittings and maintenance
Check how we differ
- 24/7 services in electrical emergencies
- Prompt Same-Day services for any regular requests
- Every electrician in Bexley undergoes regular upgrade training
- 100% lifetime-guarantee on labour
- Value for money- rates are charged by job
- Top Grade materials
Call the most recommended electricians in Bexley: 1800 893 218
Bexley is an attractive suburb located in southern Sydney. It is situated 14 kilometres to the south of Sydney’s central business-district, in the City of Rockdale’s local government area. James Chandler had named this suburb after Bexley in London, England, which was his birthplace. In 1822, he acquired Sylvester’s Farm from Thomas Sylvester. The latter had been granted that land about 10 years earlier.
This area also has a number of specialty shops and many other commercial developments that extend along Stoney Creek Road in the direction of Kingsgrove. Many also line Forest Road, towards Hurstville in the South and Arncliffe in the north. The area that heads in the direction of Hurstville (at the Willison Road intersection) is generally called Bexley South.
If you are looking for a reliable electrician in Bexley or any of the surrounding areas, call Electrician To The Rescue on 1800 893 218 now. You can also drop us a line via this form or book a time for excellent electrician services.